More refining on the lower right napkin. The problem here is that the original napkin in my image looks almost unrecognizable, so I’m repainting it from a still life. Also, started refining the metal pitcher’s handle. The painting I’m calling “refining” is really me doing a kind of final focusing of a section. Once I’ve finish, that part of the painting will be finished. It’s a way of rewarding myself and making the end seem not so far away.
Concentrated on refining the lower right corner. Butter dish, knife, napkin (which is still proving a challenge).
Flustered with working on the teacup on the left side, I moved to the top center to try a smaller cup a bit. Then refined the large white ceramic pitcher in the center/right, before bouncing back to the doing some blocking in of the smaller metal pitcher at the top center.
More details made on lower right plate. Reshaped the curve and refined lower left plate. Started work on the cup and saucer. Straighten out the plaid lines of the tablecloth just below the cup and saucer (they didn’t quite match with the rest of the grid).
More trying to figure out how to make the plaid tablecloth look right. Shaped up the plates at the bottom right and left. I also restarted the napkin in the lower right. The original napkin didn’t look like anything, so I’m painting a new one based on another napkin I’ve set up at home. The pink blob on the plate is where I’ve started reshaping it.
Some figuring out of the plaid tablecloth (still figuring). Worked on the creamer in the upper left and the strainer behind it. Some touching up of one of the teapots on the right hand charger.